5 Keto Starbucks Drinks That I Love
Welcome back, babes!
I know that most of you love Starbucks as much as I do and just because we are on the Keto journey, doesn't mean that we can't enjoy a delicious Starbucks beverage. I’ve received numerous emails asking about what’s Keto at Starbucks, so tonight, I'm sharing my top 5 favorite drinks with you!
1. Keto Pink Drink- If you haven't heard of The Pink Drink, where have you been living?! The Pink Drink took the internet by storm early 2018, and its my absolute favorite summer drink. I call it Summer Day In A Cup, cheesy? Yeah, I know. The regular Pink Drink has 27 grams of carbs but the Keto version has 2! Here's how to order: Order the Passion Tango Iced Tea, replace the milk with heavy cream, add 3 pumps of sugar free vanilla syrup and a scoop of freeze dried strawberries (additional 2 net carbs). This drink is high fat, refreshing, and super low carb!
2. Low Carb Mocha- All you need to order is a Mocha with sugar free mocha syrup, replace the milk with half heavy cream and half water. This drink is my favorite for the Winter/Christmas time! This drink is 1 net carb with 5 g of fat!
3. Keto Chai Tea Latte- This is my go to drink for Fall! The original version is packed full of sugars and carbs but the Keto version is only 2 net carbs. Here's how to order: Order a Chai Tea Latte, with 2 Chai brewed tea bags (not the concentrate), 2 shots of heavy whipping cream, and 1 pump of sugar free cinnamon dulce. I like to order this iced in the summer time!
4. Low Carb Caramel Macchiato- This drink is so yummy and is not to be confused with a Skinny Macchiato which will be very low fat, as we know we want all the fat in Keto! Here's how to order: Order an Americano, 3/4 water and 1/4 heavy whipping cream, with 2 pumps of sugar free vanilla syrup and extra light caramel drizzle. This drink is 4 net carbs which is a little on the higher side but that's better than the regular 30 grams!
5. Strawberry Green Tea- This one is a pretty easy one because you don't have to order it any special way, it's already Keto! This is a very refreshing drink that is another summer favorite of mine! It’s not overly sweet and is perfect all year round!
Thanks for reading along, tell me below what your favorite Starbucks drink is!