New Year Thoughts + Goals
Happy New Year, Babes!
This past year, I learned so much about; myself, life, and love. I learned the importance of self care and loving myself along with my curves and dimples and quirks. I learned the importance of taking time out for myself even for a simple thing, like sitting down and enjoying a smoothie, like actually sitting and not running around doing a million things while sippin’ on a smoothie. I learned that hard work pays off, that making honest friends as an adult is hard, and that online shopping is a life saver!
There were times in 2018 where I was stretched outside of my comfort zone, and if I were writing this in 2017, I would have a negative opinion towards that. But this year, I learned that when God places you outside of your comfort zone that's where you flourish! That's where you learn more about yourself and life!
Below I'll be sharing some of my resolutions for the brand new year!
1. Continue in my self care journey. You can't pour from an empty cup so you have to take care of yourself first!
2. I will be leading a Keto lifestyle all year, for 365 days (insert horrified emoji face here). I've been in Keto on and off for the past year but this year I'm making it a lifestyle. Stay tuned for my favorite recipes and updates how it's going!
3. Celebrating the little victories. I think sometimes we get caught up on just the big victories but I need to celebrate the process and the journey!
4. I want to learn more this year. I want to read the news daily so that I can be caught up on what's happening in our world. I also want to practice my Italian daily (instead of three times total in a year, like I have been).
5. I’m going to stop complaining! You babes know, I'm always honest with you. And if I'm being honest, I complain about random stuff all the time. I don't want to be a person that complains, instead I want to talk/think positive things and be in a thankful mindset constantly.
6. I'm going to get better at responding to texts and DMs. Sometimes it takes me days to respond to a message (gasp!- as if you didn't already know, my bad). So in 2019 I want to be more intentional about connecting with all you babes.
7. Last but certainly not least, I want to continue to encourage all of you out there to keep being confident in your outfits and remind you that you don't have to be a size 0 to be a sexy, chic babe.
I hope this new year brings you; hope, confidence, happiness, and that you get one year closer to all your dreams!
Happy New Year, my sweets!